QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD PREVENTION
Download our corporate dossier »
DECLARATION OF THE QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD PREVENTION POLICIES OF THE COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ESTABLISHED IN THE ZARAGOZA GROUP:
ZARAGOZA 2012 GRUPO CONSTRUCTOR, S.L. and the management of this construction and property development firm has established a Comprehensive Occupational Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy, pursuant to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards, based on their general principles and objectives:
1) Get a leading position in the construction sector and be a benchmark for being committed to supplying quality products and services, preventing pollution and occupational hazards and guaranteeing the full satisfaction of all the interested parties: Shareholders, employees, clients, suppliers, public authorities and the social environment where it operates.
2) Reduce the impact that its activities have on the environment, by minimizing the effects on nature and the production of waste by managing whatever waste is unavoidable properly and by cutting down on the consumption of energy.
3) Make a commitment to prevent damage and the deterioration of the employees’ health and establish an on-going improvement philosophy in the company with regard to quality, the environment and health and safety in the workplace.
4) Ensure that the applicable legal and regulatory requirements are complied with at all times, along with those that the company freely endorses as part of its corporate social responsibility strategy.
5) Equip human resources with the appropriate material needed and make sure that environmentally friendly quality products are used throughout the company, to guarantee health and safety in the workplace, save on resources and raise the awareness of the employees on these matters through training, editing Manuals on Good Environmental Practices and Occupational Hazard Prevention, which subcontractors and other suppliers are also informed about through the messages and information sent to them.
The Management shall inform the whole organisation about this policy using the most appropriate means of communication (announcements, notice boards, emails/ computer-readable data, etc.), so that all the personnel are informed and aware of it.
The Management undertakes to review the Comprehensive Management Policy on a regular basis and whenever the circumstances so require, adapt them to new organisational, environmental or market requirements that might arise, inform the organization about these and make them available for the interested parties at all times.
Do you want more information about our company or services?
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, SECURITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
ZARAGOZA 2012 GRUPO CONSTRUCTOR, S.L. and the management of this construction and property development firm has established a Comprehensive Occupational Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy, pursuant to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards, based on their general principles and objectives.